4.17.2012

Sun Valley Session 2





was held today, and I was unfortunately in a flurry of tax madness so my attendance was short-lived. However, we did get a chance to present our concepts for the mural project that will be getting underway shortly. Above you can see images of the current direction of the concept, which will include the work of the community kids building the letters Sun Valley. I will explain more in future posts, but you can see the digital mockups that have some of the kids art in the pop-outs, and how each piece will puzzle together to form words. Also detail shots of some of the kids art from the last session that I used as samples for the pop-outs. I am excited for this project to get underway and will post more for all of you very soon. Thanks for stopping in.

Link to Sun Valley Session 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment