4.08.2012

Happy Easter Ink


For the final installment of the five-part character design series, I present the final ink for the South Carolina inspired flavor, Tangy Vinegar. Since these illustrations are soon to go to print and I have posted many of them over the past few months, I will let you know that they are for new label branding for Colorado's own, Brothers BBQ. This particular illustration is a fusion of many famous steamboats, and my own imaginative concept blended into one fantasy water craft. I call it the "Q Queen", and it is representative of the Tangy Vinegar flavored sauce that is one of my personal favorites at Brothers. I will be posting design process and all five of the illustrations, and the color swatches in some of the next posts, stay tuned. Thanks for stopping in on this Easter Sunday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment