6.03.2012

Blown Covers Fathers Day Submissions










was this past weeks Blown Covers theme, and what a fun one to partake in. Here are my sketch submissions and the thumbnails that I worked from. I have officially been taken over by the force of Darth Vader deciding which tie to wear. The Vader concept made it all the way to Runner-Up #3, unfortunately my submissions were not one of the pair chosen. I think I took the tie idea too far and wasn't concise enough on distinguishing the elements. This theme was one I had a blast working concepts for. I am going to rework the main Vader idea , add color, zoom out on the scene, drop a tie and possibly the design on the tie as well. You may notice the one and only MCA in a fathers day submission, because he was a father to so many within music and beyond. The first is the actual submission, the second is the adjustment I placed on the portrait. Take a trip over to the blog and see the all the submissions. Thanks to Francoise Mouly and Nadja Spiegelman for the weekly adventure. Look for more tomorrow on some fun projects. 




No comments:

Post a Comment