6.16.2012

Bring It Back Tour Stage Lineup





for those of you that can make it to Warped Tour, and for those that cannot to see how many great performers will be out to at Sports Authority Field tomorrow for the Vans Warped Tour Bring It Back Hip Hop setup. Of course Denver's own Prime Element and Mane Rok w Deejay Tense will be in the house, psyched to see these fellas light up the Warped Tour stage. Here are some final images of past cover projects with the homies, special thanks to all these are still some of my favorite projects.
I have a few sketches still in the works, leaving myself some options because the walls may vary in size once I arrive on site. I will look to post the final sketch later this afternoon, but if I don't get to it you will have to stop back in for an update on the event. Thanks for stopping in to take a gander, more posts to come over the weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment