Set In Stone Repress, RePaint

Some time ago, I had done a digital cover-up on the cover artwork for Set In Stone, and now I have repainted the full cover to match the logo that I created for the group, Prime Element.

Utilizing the same tromp l'oeil technique that was employed on 2009's Set In Stone album I set forth to match color, texture, and overall feel from a painting that I completed nearly three years ago. However, even with these difficulties, I took the task and tackled it as best I could. Above you can see the finished cover, I will post the full layout and you can see how the seam ended up working in a later post. Also check the past posts for the progress of this albums artwork, as well as its track listing.

Set In Stone Previous Posts: Cover Art 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment