11.11.2010

Prime Element Updates

As many of you may remember I worked on the cover artwork for Denvers own 3 The Hardway, who after being signed to Kamakazi Airlines (label info) has undergone a name change, and in the process I have had to quickly, and with a little bit of apprehension replace the cover painting with a digital cover-up. However, my apprehensions have no basis because I am extremely proud to know these hardworking dedicated masters of their craft will be steadily moving up in the world of music.

Congratulations to Prime Element, and visit the website where you can view some new apparel I helped design and much more, including ALLisports.com the official Dew Tour sponsors picking them up! View Clips here: Prime Element Dew Tour , #2, #3, #4

Previous DD arts Post: 3THW Set in Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment