9.28.2009

PLEIN AIR FINAL UPDATE


Final update for the plein air festival. The overall crappy weather served to ruin the last few days of the paint out locations, making for a few less paintings. Here is a look at two of the final images from the works I completed during the paint outs. The first is from the Governor's Mansion, the second from the 16th St. Mall paint out. They are seen here with test frames I was perusing with my friend and fellow artist Darrell Anderson, from Manny's custom Framing. These may or may not end up in these mouldings, but I tend to think they're a good fit. The final images are being submitted to the jury on Sep.30th, and I should know which pieces were accepted to the show by the end of October. Opening reception is November 10th at the Denver Public Library. More info soon to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment