4.09.2013

Character Design in Progress




for new projects and paintings. In addition I will be using one of these concepts for a group show coming in May. As a kid I absolutely loved TMNT, and on saturday mornings can remember a tractor beam effect on my brain that had me entranced with these characters. I have been itching to do some TMNT inspired works, and my opportunity to realize this idea has finally arrived. Working concepts for characters that have always been an inspiration is a great tool for me to explore concept design and push myself to install originality in the figures, so far I think it is successful. So look for more info on these works very soon, and more on upcoming and ongoing projects. Thanks for stopping in, more posts coming this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment