3.24.2010

UNC Crocodile Hunter DEMO

Progress images of the second demonstration at UNC, for my "Render Me Stupid" solo exhibition. As I had mentioned in earlier posts that the mockup sculpture of the Crocodile Hunter was to be used as a model to paint from, to enhance the illustration. The painting progressed only so far, as I focused on speaking with as many students and faculty as possible.
Special thanks to Mark and his Graphic Design class, Lynn and her Drawing 1 class, and Amber for bringing the Boys and Girls Club down, also a gracious thank you to all the students who came by during the day, and those who hung out most of the day, I thank you all for the great artistic conversation and inspiration. The painting will be completed in the studio, seen here is about an hour of working time. Stay tuned I am off to LA.





No comments:

Post a Comment