1.29.2012

Spectrum 19 Entry

My submission for Spectrum 19 is the "For Better or Worse" cover art. Created in the summer of 2011, I hope that the judges consider giving it a nod. Links to more info about the project, and to the Prime Element website can be found below. The work was created for Prime Element emcee A.V.I.U.S.'s sophomore EP. This concept derived from talks and ideas about the marriage of mic and turntable. This was a great project and really fun to work from thumbnail to final painting. Mediums were acrylic, oil, and a small amount of digital finish. Giclee being sent to Spectrum produced by the Painted Pixel at Wazee Union. Special thanks to A.V.I.U.S. and Prime Element for the opportunity to create for sound. Thanks for viewing the work.


2 comments:

  1. I am constantly searching online for posts that can assist me. Thanks!
    Collegiate Metal Wind Spinners

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy to read this. This is the type of manual that needs to be given and not the random misinformation that is at the other blogs. Appreciate your sharing this best doc.
    Keen Women's Snowmass High Waterproof Winter Boot

    ReplyDelete