10.19.2011

8Bit Show Collabo @ Family Affair


The collaboration between Harrison Nealey and myself I spoke of in earlier posts turned out to be an amazing piece, and one that I think we are going to explore in future works. Without too much wordage to take away from the imagery, both Harrison and I dug in and created an artistic interactive gaming experience. If you have any questions or comments as to the process or creation of this work please feel free to drop a line to either Harrison or myself, but for the time being we are letting the images to the talking. Fresh works from a number of other local artists, including Karma Leigh, Xencs Lil Wing, Gabe Filthe, and more.

Materials include: 1/2" Acrylic
1/4" Aluminum
1 Nintendo Entertainment System
2 8Bit Spraypainted Characters
Much Much More

No comments:

Post a Comment