4.21.2010

HARRISON @ REBELLION

On friday May 7th, my good friend and amazing artist Harrison Nealey will be exhibiting a solo show of new works at the one and only Rebellion. Often times when I view works of abstraction, or color fields, linear and sporadic compositional pieces, I still feel an appreciation for creativity on this level but find myself somewhat detached from the work, no matter how much I tend to like it. With Harrison's work, I am drawn into these worlds that are created with more of a refined touch and through this still take and destroy common form, but in a way that grabs my attention and love for color and composition. The work has to be seen in person to make your own version of his truly visionary universe. Hope to see you there on May 7th, from 7-10pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment